Wednesday, August 08, 2007
5:24 PM
NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATION `07!Fine,I guess.
SOME PICTURES FROM THE CELEBRATION.
and oh,CURIE IS LEADING THE SCOREBOARD (are we?)
Ok,nvm I`ll go check,but we got 2nd for the cheer competition (upper).
AND I
DANCED EMBARRASSED MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL.
Coming up is the MASS DANCE :D
Should I? Should I?
I`m still waiting for the pictures to be uploaded :x
DAMN SLOW.
After school,
CANTEEN-ed.FOYER-ed.CHEERS-ed.CHURCH-ed.GO-ed.Foyer-ed.Waited for bus.Attendance taking.Toilet-ed. Boarded the bus. Slept. WCP!
(ps: notice that I
-ed almost everything!)
I went with Sui Kee, Yiling and Sharon!
I`ve never touched so many cigarette butts before in my entire lifetime :O
And never bled from mosquito bites before.
There is always a first time for everything
How familiar it sounds to me.And so today was the first time(s).
I`m beat and since the pictures refuses to be uploaded,
GOODBYE!
note to self :finish up tuition homework, do well for today`s test, call/text/IM Naz.